|ACCESS Take the bus bound for Bihoro or Kawayu from
JR Mashu Station(10 min. ride) and get off
at "YH mae."
Pick-up service is available
for trains arriving
after 16:00. Must call.
By Car: R243 from Bihoro, R391
* Various events are available year around,
such as farming, climbing Mt. Mashu, canoeing
down the Kushiro River, Cross-Country skiing
* Close to Lake Mashu, Akan National Park,
900 Fields and Tawadaira.
* Skiing is available.
* Hot spring bath near the hostel.
* Rental bicycles are available.
* Credit cards are acceptable.