|ACCESS From JR Obihiro Station, take the bus bound
for "Nukabira" and get off at "Nukabira
Eigyosho mae." (90 min.)
From JR Asahikawa Station, take
the bus bound
for Obihiro via Sounkyo. (150
min.) Get off
at "Nukabira Onsen,"
it is a 3 minute walk.
By car: R273 from Sounkyo or
* Located southeast of Daisetsuzan National
* Surrounded by Lake Nukabira, Lake Shikaribetsu
and beautiful forests.
* Climbing and cycling can be enjoyed in
the summer. Skiing and pond fishing are fun
during the winter.
* Skiing is available.
* Rental bicycles are available.
* Hot spring bath near the hostel.
The YH was reopened with naturally gushing out warm spring on July 8, 2006.
Meanwhile, you also can participate in the ski traveling program which we organized. It costs you 7280 Japanese Yen for one night including breakfast, dinner and the lift ticket of one day.