|ACCESS From Sapporo Station take the JR train toward
Hakodate (Muroran Main Line) and get off
at JR Wanishi Station. From there it is a
15 minute walk. 5 minute taxi ride from JR
Higashi Muroran Station.
By Car: R36 from Sapporo, R37
* A nice hiking trail (4km) to Cape Chikyu-misaki,
one of the three largest capes in Hokkaido,
is located nearby.
* Hakucho Ohashi, a suspension
in the area, is the longest bridge
* Muroran is famous for its whale and dolphin
* Sporting facilities are located near.
* Please enjoy the Internet in the Lobby and Conversation Room. You also
can talk the Internet phone, watch the Internet TV and listen to the Internet
radio by PC there. Please enjoy the service.
There are the PC for the each country word.
* To who bring the Laptop:
You could use the Wireless LAN in the Lobby and the rooms (only 2 rooms available). We also lend the WLAN card (PCMCIA). Please feel free to ask the front.